Summit Wellness: ‘Many Paths, One Summit.’
Nicholas Choppa owns SUMMIT WELLNESS, and is now sharing office space with TRUE NORTH PT. We are excited to partner with Nicholas to offer our clients specialized, integrative care. Nicholas provides a unique means of patient care by combining his two passions of Acupuncture and Medical Massage. His treatments are designed to reduce pain, promote healing, and restore balance. He works with clients dealing with pain, illness, hormonal issues, neurologic issues, emotional issues, traumas, and addictions. Nicholas strives to ensure that everyone’s unique needs and circumstances are treated with care and the utmost professionalism.
‘Acupuncture and Manual Treatments changed my life for the better and I found my calling’.Background and Education
- 2018 Received his National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) Diplomate
- 2018 Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture
- 2017 Post-Graduate Clinical studies in Beijing at the People’s Liberation Army General Hospital and in the Shanxi Province at Shanxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, as well as several private clinics in both areas.
- 2017 Graduated with a Master of Science in Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture, East-West College of Natural Medicine, Sarasota, Florida
- 2017 Graduated with BS in Professional Health Sciences, East-West College of Natural Medicine, Sarasota, Florida
- 2013 Graduated with Associate’s Degree in Professional Health Science
- 2012 Graduated from National Massage Therapy Institute in Virginia, Certified and Licensed Massage Therapist.