A little information about my background:
- Graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point NY in 1984
- Served as an ofﬁcer in the United States Army
- Volunteered at a Rehabilitation Hospital near Fort Bragg, NC, where the focus was on neurological patients with strokes, spinal cord injuries and traumatic brain injuries.
- Completed prerequisites at University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- Graduated in 1994 with a Master of Science in Physical Therapy (MSPT) from University of Indianapolis, Krannert School for Physical Therapy, and was awarded the Herk-Cooper Memorial Scholarship (voted on by peers and professors).
- Have worked for the past 25 years in the United States and overseas in Germany and Moldova.
- Working experience includes Acute care, Neurologic rehabilitation, Geriatric and Pediatric care, Outpatient Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Women’s Health and Wellness.
- Specialized in Craniosacral Therapy, Visceral Manipulation and Lymphatic Drainage.
- Qualiﬁed Teaching Assistant for Craniosacral Therapy.
- Special Interest in Women’s Health Issues
My treatment sessions incorporate the following techniques:
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Visceral Manipulation
- Lymphatic Dranage Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Postural Restoration retraining
I have helped clients of all ages and with a wide range of health problems including; chronic pain, illness, fatigue, concussion, trauma, headache, neck and back pain, abdominal pain, pelvic pain, women’s health issues, fractures/sprains and post-surgical problems. It would be my privilege to work together with you, helping you navigate the road back to health and wellness, rediscovering your own TRUE NORTH