- Every session is one-on-one with your therapist.
- You will receive expert manual therapy techniques and functional movement analysis.
- We treat the whole body, ﬁnd the primary problem, and resolve your symptoms.
- You will always be treated with dignity, respect and compassion.
TRUE NORTH provides private PT and Wellness sessions consisting of manual therapy skills and body movement retraining.The goal is to help each client navigate towards health by looking at the whole person and developing a personalized treatment program. Every person has different life experiences, injuries, illnesses, and traumas. These experiences shape our lives and are expressed and in our bodies, at times causing pain, dysfunction, fatigue or illness. At TRUE NORTH, you will be treated with care and respect and we will work together towards aligning your body systems for a return of health and hope.
- Have you been looking for help with a chronic physical problem no one has been able to effectively address?
- Have you been to see numerous specialists over a long period of time for your physical issue, or issues, and experienced less than positive results?
- Are you looking for support to learn effective Wellness techniques?
- TRUE NORTH may be the best solution for your journey toward wellness and physical therapy care.
Why Choose True North - Huntsville?I decided to open my own clinic in Huntsville because quite simply, I work differently than other therapists. Therapeutic touch is my passion, and can be profoundly healing. Advanced manual techniques gave me my life back after experiencing my own health crisis, and the experience dramatically affected how I treat clients. I now allow myself time necessary to treat each client in the most holistic manner possible.
I am a seasoned therapist with over 25 years of experience in the medical ﬁeld, and have spent the past 15 years developing mastery in craniosacral techniques, visceral manipulation, lymphatic drainage, and other advanced forms of body work. I combine these skills with effective functional movement exercises that are at your pace, promoting your healing.
This is not a ‘one size ﬁts all’ clinic. Many of my clients have been dealing with issues for a long time, and have not always responded well to previous forms of therapy. Other clients are dealing with issues that may need more personalized care than is often found in larger clinics. It is for this reason that I decided to become an ‘out-of-network’ provider. This means that I do not accept insurance coverage, but require payment at time of service. This gives me the freedom to treat each patient with techniques and in the timeframe most effective for their healing. I typically do not treat any patient more than once per week, and often treat patients only 1-2 times per month.
It is my sincere desire to help you restore health and hope, regaining your TRUE NORTH.